Clever Solutions For Your Network Challenges
Tempest Telecom Solutions is a leading provider of infrastructure equipment and services to major Telecom Carriers and Network Operators throughout North America. Our offerings include a wide variety of equipment, services, logistics, and repair programs and solutions.
Tempest is a dynamic and growing entrepreneurial business that is looking to expand its team with the addition of a Sales Support & Success Manager to work with one of our top sales teams.
The ideal candidate will have two years of general business experience, exceptional organizational and communications skills, high energy, and most importantly, is a team player. This is a unique opportunity to join a winning team and get great on-the-job training.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with sourcing and buying parts and equipment as required. You will also be partnering with your sales team leader to develop and deliver customer quotes, enter and expedite sales orders, manage the open orders and delivery timelines, and correspond with customers as needed.
Location: Santa Barbara, CA, Dallas, TX, or Remote
- Responsible for managing the open order report, keeping the information updated and accurate. This information is critical to our success and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for managing purchase order confirmations, acquiring inbound tracking, customs clearance, etc.
- Work closely with the buyer and warehouse teams in scheduling inbound freight, processing equipment build-ups and teardowns, and expediting critical orders
- Liaison between Account Manager/Account Executives and the operations team
- Source equipment as needed and issue purchase orders
- Create and process sales orders
- Will be empowered to communicate directly with suppliers, while maintaining respectful linkage to buyer
- Prepare customer quotes as needed
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously and with accuracy to ensure they all move forward towards completion by deadline
- Aid sales team in coordinating outreach to customers
- Organization and attention to detail skills
- Ability to follow and give both written and verbal instruction
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills (Thinking outside the box)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to multitask
- Strong team player
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, Office; experience with any common CRM system
- Able to plan and manage multiple projects
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and solve problems
Compensation: Base plus commission.