The Alpha Cordex HP LPS36 -48Vdc to ±190Vdc Line Power System is a compact, modular DC to DC up-converter system designed for distributed power communications applications using ±190Vdc (RFT-V circuit) over existing copper network.
The LPS36 packs maximum power into minimum space without compromising on features. A fully equipped 2RU 23″ shelf includes up to 48 channels. Standard system features include Alpha Cordex CXCI HP controller, front access connection points and connectorized cable output. Applications include powering DSLAMs as well as the Optical Network Terminals in Fiber to the Home networks.
Alpha’s LPS36 modular DC to DC converter systems incorporate a full range of standard features, including current limiting and individual ground fault interrupt for each circuit.
Cordex HP LPS36 -48Vdc to +/-190Vdc Power over Power Line Solution:
- Modular Line Powering System designed for remotely powering network equipment over twisted copper lines
- Voltage: Input: -40 to -60Vdc&nbps; Output: ±190Vdc
- High efficiency >92% for increased OPEX savings and reduced carbon footprint
- High temperature tolerance for installation in Central Office or harsh OSP cabinet environments
- Industry leading power density enabling up to 48 channels in a compact 23” 2RU footprint
- High reliability convection-cooled design with optional fan tray
- Cordex CXCI HP system controller provides advanced remote web based monitoring and control features