Anritsu MT9085A-063 Optical Test Platform: an all-in-one ODTR for SMF and MMF I&M
The ACCESS Master MT9085-063 is a compact handheld all-in-one tester for performing optical pulse tests, optical loss/power measurements, and optical fiber end-face inspections. It has a wide variety of applications, ranging from installation and maintenance (I&M) of trunk fibers (Core, Metro, Mobile Fronthaul, Mobile Backhaul) to troubleshooting Access networks, such as breaks in drop cables.
OTDR measurement is a basic function of the MT9085-063. The Fiber Visualizer function displays fiber events as schematic icons for at-a-glance confirmation of splices and connectors along the fiber length with automatic Pass/Fail evaluation of fiber loss and reflectance. The excellent waveform quality supports both PON measurements as well as real-time short to long-distance fiber measurements.
Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) Testing:
- 1310/1550 nm SM / 42/41 dB
- 850/1300 nm MM / 29/28 dB
- Optical Pulse Test (OTDR)
- Optical Power/Loss Measurement
- Optical Fiber End-Face Inspection
- Large 8-inch enhanced display for easy viewing of results indoors or outdoors
- Enhanced usability, utilizing a combination of both touch screen and hard-keys
- WLAN and Bluetooth wireless connectivity* for file sharing (w/ USB dongle)