RFU-CX, 11 GHz, High Band, TX High
FibeAir® RFU-C – High performance, small footprint 6-38 GHz RFU
– More power in a Smaller package
– Up to 24 dBm for extended distance, enhanced availability, use of smaller antennas
– Broad Capacity range – from Low to High
– Delivers 10 Mbps up to 500 Mbps over a single carrier
– Compact, lightweight form factor reduces installation and warehousing costs
Supported configurations: 1+0,1+1,2+0 ,2+2
– Efficient and easy installation – direct mount installation with different antenna types
RFU-C is a fully software configurable, state-of-the-art RFU that supports a broad range of interfaces and capacities from 10 Mbps up to 500 Mbps . This innovative and compact unit uses an “on-the-fly” upgrade method, whereby network operators only buy capacity as needed, savings on initial investments and ongoing OPEX.
With RFU-C traffic capacity throughput and spectral efficiency are optimized with the desired channel bandwidth. For maximum user choice flexibility, channel bandwidths can be selected together with a range of modulations from QPSK to 256 QAM over 7-56 MHz channels bandwidth.