Cisco C9500-24Y4C Catalyst 9500 Series high-performance 24-port 1/10/25G Gigabit Ethernet switch with SFP28
Built for Security, IoT, and Cloud
The C9500-24Y4C Ethernet Switch is part of the Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series switches and are among the next generation of enterprise-class core and aggregation layer switches, supporting full programmability and serviceability. Based on an x86 CPU, the Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series is Cisco’s lead purpose-built fixed core and aggregation enterprise switching platform, built for security, IoT, and cloud. The C9500-24Y4C comes with a 4-core x86, 2.4-GHz CPU, 16-GB DDR4 memory, and 16-GB internal storage.
Unmatched for Enterprise Applications
The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series is the industry’s first purpose-built 25, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet line of switches for the enterprise campus. These switches deliver unmatched table scale (MAC/route/ACL) and buffering for enterprise applications. The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series includes nonblocking 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (QSFP+, QSFP28) and 1, 10 and 25 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP/SFP+/SFP28) switches with granular port densities that fit diverse campus needs. The switches support advanced routing and infrastructure services (such as Multiprotocol Label Switching [MPLS] Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs, Multicast VPN [MVPN], and Network Address Translation [NAT]); Cisco Software-Defined Access capabilities (such as a host tracking database, cross-domain connectivity, and VPN Routing and Forwarding [VRF]-aware Locator/ID Separation Protocol [LISP]); and network system virtualization with Cisco StackWise virtual technology that are critical for their placement in the campus core.
The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series also supports foundational high-availability capabilities such as patching, Graceful Insertion and Removal (GIR), Cisco Nonstop Forwarding with Stateful Switchover (NSF/SSO), redundant platinum-rated power supplies, and fans. Additional features, benefits and specifications include:
- C9500-24Y4C: 24x 1/10/25G Gigabit Ethernet + 4x 40/100G Uplink
Cisco Catalyst 9500 Network Modules
- Simplified device deployment
- Unified management of wired and wireless networks
- Network virtualization and segmentation
- Group-based policies
- Context-based analytics
- Up to 6.4-Tbps switching capacity with up to 2 Bpps of forwarding performance
- Platinum-rated AC/DC power supplies
- Up to 512,000 Flexible NetFlow (FNF) entries in hardware
- Intel® 2.4-GHz x86 CPU with up to 120 GB of USB 3.0 or up to 960 GB of SATA SSD storage for container-based application hosting
- SD-Access for policy-based automation from edge to cloud
- Compare Catalyst 9500 Series Switches features
Cisco Catalyst 9500 Switches
Catalyst 9500 Series are modular switches built based on the Cisco Unified Access™ Data Plane (UADP) 2.0 XL architecture, which not only protects your investment but also allows a larger scale and higher throughput.
- Defense across the attack continuum: Reduce your attack surface with Cisco Trustworthy Solutions and MACsec 256-bit encryption. Enhance malware detection and rapid threat containment
- IoT readiness: Provide up to 90W UPOE+ power and automate network provisioning, segmentation, and policy management to support IoT without interruption, while limiting where IoT devices go on the network
- Cloud readiness: Simplify, help secure, and transform your cloud environment from the network edge to where applications reside
- Foundational technology: High density and high availability with patching, graceful insertion and removal (GIR), NSF/SSO, and redundant, platinum-rated power supplies and fans
Catalyst 9500 Series at-a-glance
25-G 24- and 48-port
40-G 12- and 24-port
1/10-G 16- and 40-port
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.