ClearComm Technologies CCDP-631 Duplexer is a three-port device that allows use of the single antenna by both transmitter and receiver. The CCDP-631 couples the transmitter and receiver to the antenna while producing isolation between transmitter and receiver. Both transmit and receive paths usually will have frequency bands very nearer, hence narrow band filters are used to combiner/separate these frequencies.
- 850 A Band Duplexer
- Passes 850 A and A’ Bands
- Use for SMR / Public Safety Rejection
- Close-In Interference Rejection
- Weatherization: Per IP-65 (IP-67 Optional)
- Connector: Type ‘N’ Female (Ant, Tx, Rx) SMA Female (Monitor Port)
- 10.9″ x 10.25″ x 3.0″ Excluding Connectors