The Dell EMC PowerEdge R240 is an affordable single-socket 1U rack server designed for small businesses and service providers.
Designed for the budget-conscious businesses
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R240 designed for dense environments is the ideal solution for budget-conscious businesses. The R240 offers features to support your demanding and growing business needs.
Simple to install, manage and deploy
The Dell OpenManage portfolio offers innovations that simplifies management tasks, making IT operations efficient and cost-effective throughout the server lifecycle.
Keep your data safe
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into the server’s entire life cycle. Dell EMC is laser-focused on security (from design to end-of-life) to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure servers.
Additional PowerEdge R240 Server features and benefits:
(Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications and additional information.)
- Workload: Small business and service provider applications
- Memory: 4 (64GB)
- 1 Intel® Xeo® E-2200, Intel Core i3®, Intel Pentium®, or Intel Celeron® processor
- Accelerate your business with improved performance due to 100% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes
- Manage operational costs with Multi-Vector cooling which automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling
- Harness data growth with up to 4 x 3.5″ cabled hard drives
- Increase performance with up to 100% higher core counts. Customers can choose a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processor
- Address data sets with up to four DDR4 DIMMs and with a maximum of 64GB of RAM
- Reduce operational costs with multi-vector cooling that automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling