The Dell EMC PowerEdge R6515 Rack Server delivers breakthrough performance, innovation and density for traditional and emerging workloads.
Dual-socket performance in a single-socket 1U rack design
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R6515 rack server is a dense single-socket 1U rack server delivering peak performance and excellent TCO.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with an automated infrastructure
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers
through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
Fortify your data center with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV)
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase
Additional PowerEdge R6515 Rack Server features and benefits:
(Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications and additional information.)
- Workload: Virtualization, HCI and NFV
- Memory: 16 (2TB)
- 1 2nd Gen AMD EPYC™ processor
- 100% more processing cores and faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen4
- 20% more memory performance for scale out environments
- Improved TCO with VM density and SQL performance improvements
- High parallelism for low latency on ROBO and Dense Azure Stack HCI
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console