The Dell EMC PowerEdge R7415 Rack Server delivers cost-efficient scalability in a single socket design. Add plenty of storage and memory capacity to meet the needs of demanding workloads.
Cost efficient scale-up design
The PowerEdge R7415 provides a unique platform to scale workloads while managing costs. With the enterprise class AMD EPYC™ processor, the R7415 delivers software defined storage or business analytics in a single processor design.
Breakthrough performance for storage-intensive workloads
The PowerEdge R7415 delivers cost-efficient scalability in a single-socket design. Add plenty of storage and memory capacity to meet the needs of demanding workloads. With the enterprise-class AMD EPYC™ processor, the R7415 delivers software-defined storage or business analytics in a single-processor design.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
Additional PowerEdge R7415 Rack Server features and benefits:
(Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications and additional information.)
- Workload: High-capacity SDS
- Memory: 16 (1TB)
- 1 AMD EPYC processor
- Up to 24 NVMe drives in a single socket design delivering optimal price/performance
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor
- Memory and I/O flexibility with up to 16 DDR4 DIMMs and 128 lanes of PCIe
- Rich storage performance with up to 24 NVMe SSDs
- Up to 1 terabyte memory capacity for in-line memory and analytics