The Dell EMC PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server delivers breakthrough performance, innovation and density for traditional and emerging workloads.
Powerful performance and scalability
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R7515 is a single-socket 2U server designed to handle workloads like software-defined storage, virtualization and data analytics.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation and density for traditional and emerging workloads
Data center evolution starts with modern platforms that scale easily and are optimized for application performance. The PowerEdge R7515 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides choice and flexibility to meet performance demands. High-level specifications:
- 100% more processing cores and faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen 4
- 20% more memory performance for scale out environments
- Direct connect SAS/SATA/ NVMe for vSAN Ready Nodes
- High core count performance for highest VM density in a single-socket design
- Multi-die architecture offers low latency and floating-point performance for big data and containers
Fortify your data center with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
Additional PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server features and benefits:
(Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications and additional information.)
- Workload: Virtualization, SDS and data analytics
- Memory: 16 (2TB)
- 1 2nd Gen AMD EPYC™ processor
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV)
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet