Eltek Trilogy Power System with Smartpack2 – 150A-600A to applications where space is limited
Eltek’s Trilogy DC power system, powered by the Flatpack2 line of power modules, brings 150A-600A to applications where space is limited. Use of the highly-efficient and reliable Flatpack2 rectifier, remarkably flexible distribution, and the advanced Smartpack2 controller make for optimal system design and cost-effective deployment.
At only 16″ to 19″ deep (depending on model), the Trilogy system is designed for use in rack spaces and cabinets. Both 19 and 23 rack widths are available.Powered by Flatpack2 HE rectifier modules, typical efficiency exceeds 95% at both 24 Vdc and 48 Vdc output. Flatpack2 DC/DC converters can also be added within the same system footprint.
The distribution sections features unique circuit breaker holders that facilitate at-will assignment in the field to one of two output buses. Bulk cable connections are available in the rear of the distribution. All cabling is vertical, further reducing horizontal space demands.
- COMPACT DESIGNS overall dimensions are ideal for both rack and cabinet solutions
- CONFIGURABLE DISTRIBUTION
- Circuit breakers can be assigned at-will to one of two output busses
- Bulk output landings are available
- LVD contactor can be included.DIGITAL CONTROLLERS The Smartpack2 digital controller system provides comprehensive monitoring and regulation by utilizing a variety of specialized data collection devices.HEAT MANAGEMENTFlatpack2 modules feature front-to-back airflow and chassis-integrated heat-sinks, supplementing high-efficiency energy conversion with excellent heat management.COST-EFFICIENCY true plug-and-play system, the Trilogy system reduces both time-to-install and overall costs
- Input: 100 – 277 VAC
- Output: 6 form-C output relays included on I/O Monitor2 (NO, C, NC)
- DC Output:
- Voltage (adjustable range): 0 – 54 VDC
- Current (maximum): 600 ADC
- Max voltage: 54 VDC
- Max power: 32 kW
- Ethernet port