Fluke Networks TS90 Cable Fault Finder is three tools in one: a fault locator, a cable and wire manager and a tone generator with SmartTone technology. From just ONE END of any two or more conductor cable you can measure up to 2,500 feet (762 meters), allowing you to asily find the distance to opens or shorts on electrical wire, telephone wire, security wire and coax.
It’s perfect for inventory management of cable stock in trucks and warehouses and it can help you generate more accurate bids for jobs by quickly assessing needs and managing the cable stock with greater accuracy.
Voltage detection in the unit will immediately sound an alarm if you accidentally clip onto an energized pair, up to 250VAC.
The TS90 is an easy-to-use cable fault locator, cable and wire manager and tone generator. Its features include:
- Works on any two or more conductor cable up to 2,500 feet (762 meters)
- Instantly measures distance to open or any fault from one end of any cable pair
- Patented SmartTone® tone generator positively identifies pair
- Measures cable distance on spool
- Measures constantly while ‘on”
- Displays distance reading rather than waveform
- Large LED screen
- High voltage detection
- Moisture proof
- One-button operation
- Additional line cord options available for coaxial cable (F-connectors) and other applications
- BNC to alligator clips