Lithium iron Phosphate battery (LiFePO4) has a nominal voltage of 48VDC. It is comprised by 16 cells of 3.2V each.
1.Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) is used as positive material, which offers extended cycle life and good safety performance.
2.Embedded BMS offers voltage, current, temperature protection and alarm functions. BMS can communnicate with other device by modbus protocol.
3.Embedded BMS unit measures current, voltage, single cell surface temperature and the ambient temperature of the battery.
4.Embedded BMS offers four remote functions which can communicate with far-end central control center by computer management.
5.The combination of BMS and computer management technology can achieve real-time monitoring and control of various parameters and status.
6.The power system has secondary cut-off protection and when the voltage is too low the system will cut off the support from the battery to protect the battery service life.
7.Under normal operating conditions, the entire system emits very little noise due to their passive cooling design.
8.Good electromagnetic shielding.
- 1. Wireless Hut back-up power
- 2. Wireless Repeater back-up
- 3. Fiber-Optic access network back-up power
- 4. Outdoor Billboard lighting
- 5. 48V Switchgear & Control Back-up Power
- 6. Long duration Industrial UPS Systems
- 7. FTTB & LAN/WIFI Connection Power
- 8. Street & Highway Monitoring & Surveillance