The Vertiv NetSure 502 Integrated DC Power System is a compact -48 volt 120 A DC power solution, featuring an advanced control unit, up to (3) positions for 2000 W high-efficiency eSure rectifiers, and integrated distribution options. [Spec #582136700].
NetSure 502 Series: Traditional Flexible Configuration Indoor DC Power
The NetSure 502 DC Power Solution is a flexible system capable of providing DC power through the use of 2000 W rectifiers and a variety of output distribution options. The NetSure 502 is available in both 19″ and 23″ rack-mount configurations. This highly flexible DC power system is available in bulk output shelves, integrated distribution shelves or externally mounted distribution panel systems. These alternatives are optimal for rack-mounting in any building, shelter or cabinet installation.
- -48 volt 120 A DC
- Capacity: 18 – 6 kW, 40 120 A
- High efficiency: 96.5% efficient eSure rectifiers NetSure™ rectifiers are designed to operate from -40°C to +80°C, providing a minimum 1750 W output at 65°C
- Supports Ethernet, SNMP V2 & SNMP V3, ModBus and RS485 communication interfaces
- Selectable AC Input: 120 VAC, 208 to 240 VAC
- Battery Management Capability
- ECO Energy Savings Mode
- NEBS Level 3 compliance and UL Listed
- Minimize total cost of ownership with high efficiency eSure rectifiers
- Achieve energy savings with ECO mode, even at low loads
|NetSure 502 Full DC Power System|
|NetSure 502 Integrated DC Power System|