The Vertiv XTE 401 2416 [NXC2416] is a single-sided low-cost indoor or outdoor-rated small-cell and radio unit power cabinet. This versatile aluminum enclosure can be equipped with a variety of inexpensive cooling, power, protection and battery options.
Vertiv XTE 401 Series Many Applications
Because of its small size, Vertiv XTE 401 enclosures are ideal for inconspicuous deployment of mobile 2G/3G/4G cellular base stations, DAS nodes, mobile backhaul, remote power solutions, fiber (FTTx) nodes, advanced metering management (AMM) nodes or hybrid controller systems (solar, wind, etc.).
- Enclosure Dimensions: 24″ x 24″ x 16″
- Protect critical electronics and equipment from adverse environmental conditions
- Maintain a cool operating environment with versatile thermal solutions
- Deploy critical telecom infrastructure in space constrained environments
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- Multiple climate control options
- More customization available for diverse configuration, cooling and mounting
- Standard enclosure platform for multiple applications
- NEMA 3R design, UL and cUL listing, GR-487-CORE Issue 3 design
- Rack Options and Dimensions: 19″ W, (11) x 1.75″ RU (standard) 19″ W, (6) x 1.75″ RU (optional, used with battery tray)
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 22′ W x 7″ D battery tray assy; 22′ W x 13″ D battery tray assy
- Weight (empty): 45 lbs.
Vertiv™ XTE 401 Series Aluminum Enclosures: 2410 (24″ x 24″ x 10″) | 2416 (24″ x 24″ x 16″) | 3816 (38″ x 24″ x 16″)