Repair equipment no longer available for purchase and save on costs compared to the OEM.
"Short repair time and quality work, and easy shipping"
Turnaround Time (TAT)
contact us for details
Service Level Agreement (SLA) and
On-Time Delivery (OTD) performance
Other terms available
Expand the life of your network
Save on Opex, shipping and processing fees
Our ability to repair legacy and discontinued products helps our customers maintain networks that are no longer supported by the OEM.
Woman Owned WBENC | NCTRCA CPUC | CAGE# 4C9W7
NAICS: 517911, 811213, 811219 | DUNS: 60-4112305
1. Speak with a Tempest repair representative to help identify your business requirements
2. Receive your quote
3. Ship in your defective units
4. We ship your repaired or exchange products back to you
5. Self service portal for registration and order tracking
• Centralized Depot Repair and Critical Sparing
• Advanced Exchange and Exchanges
• Embedded Repair Lab (On your site)
• Clean and Screen Test Services
• Spares Parts Management (SPM) Programs
• 24/7 Network Software TAC Support