The Alcatel-Lucent 7705 Service Aggregation Router (3HE10291AE-TEMPEST) is an edge aggregation platform providing superior IP/MPLS and pseudo wire capabilities. It addresses your need for a cost-effective, scalable mobile radio access network (RAN) transport solution. The 7705 SAR excels at concentrating traffi at cell and hub sites, and adapting it to a normalized IP/MPLS infrastructure leveraging available media, especially scalable, cost-effective Ethernet. It is also extremely effective at the transport of legacy traffi such as T1/E1 private line transport over a modernized infrastructure. The 7705 SAR’s quality of service, traffi management, provisioning, troubleshooting and billing features make it possible for you to provide consistent, superior services to your customers. Its flexible, future-proof architecture will enable you to address evolving aggregation requirements.
7705SAR-8 V2 Bundle 48/+24 VDC, Includes:
- (1) 3HE06791AA 7705 SAR-8 Shelf V2
- (1) 3HE02774AB CONTROL SWITCH MODULE V2 (-48/+24VDC)
- (1) 3HE06792AA7705 Fan Module for V2 Shelf SAR-8
- (2) 3HE00027CA SFP – GIGE SX -LC ROHS 6/6 DDM -40/85C
- (1) 3HE06151AB 7705 SAR-8 8 Port GE SFP Card v2
Tempest, a registered WBENC Diversity Vendor, is an Authorized Nokia Reseller for this product
Tempest offers the complete line of ALU 7705 SAR MPLS Routers Units and Parts.
- New – Factory Warranted
- Nokia Factory Authorized Refurbished
- Equipment – Manufacture Factory Warranty
- Used Equipment and Repair