Cisco C9400-LC-24XS Catalyst 9400 Series 24-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP+) Line Card
Converge Wired and Wireless
The C9400-LC-24XS Expansion Module is part of the Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series switches and are among the most widely-deployed enterprise switching platforms. It was recognized as CRN’s 2017 and 2018 Network Product of the Year. The C9400-LC-24XS modular access switch is built for security, IoT, and cloud. It delivers state-of-the-art high availability and forms one of the building blocks for SD-Access, Cisco’s leading enterprise architecture. built for security, IoT and cloud, The C9400-LC-24XS provides unparalleled investment protection with a chassis architecture that is capable unmatched power delivery for high density IEEE 802.3bt. Redundancy is now table stakes across the portfolio. The C9400-LC-24XS delivers state-of-the-art High Availability (HA) with capabilities like Cisco StackWise Virtual technology with In-service-software-upgrade (ISSU), SSO/NSF, uplink resiliency, N+1/N+N redundancy for power supplies.
Built for Security, IoT, Mobility, and Cloud
The Cisco C9400-LC-24XS 24-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber line card can be deployed for high-performance and high-density 10 Gigabit Ethernet aggregations in the campus and in small to medium-sized networks as a core switch. The Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series 24-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet line card supports standard Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) optics. The ports can be used interchangeably as Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet to support phased migration from Gigabit Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
The Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches are designed to power next-generation IP phones, wireless access points, wireless base stations, video cameras, virtual desktop clients, and other PoE/Cisco UPOE devices. They also support for campus and branch applications requiring enhanced performance for large file transfers and network backups. Additional features, benefits and specifications:
- C9400-LC-24XS: Supports up to 24 ports of 10GE or 24 Ports 1GE SFP
- Port Type: SFP/SFP+
Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Chassis
- SFP+ and SFP can be used simultaneously on the same line card without any restrictions
- Supported on Cisco IOS XE Software Release 16.6.2 or later
- IEEE 802.1AE (MACsec-256) capability in hardware
- Layer 2 to Layer 4 Jumbo Frame support up to 9198 bytes
- Enterprise and commercial design for data only user access
- Designed for enterprise backbone and collapsed access deployments
- Max. Rated Power: 200W
- Rated MTBF: 545,080 hours
- Compatibility with Catalyst 9400 Series Supervisor Engines: C9400-SUP-1, C9400-SUP-1XL, C9400-SUP-1XL-Y
Cisco Catalyst 9400 Switches
Catalyst 9400 Series are modular switches built based on the Cisco Unified Access™ Data Plane (UADP) 2.0 XL architecture, which not only protects your investment but also allows a larger scale and higher throughput.
- Defense across the attack continuum: Reduce your attack surface with Cisco Trustworthy Solutions and MACsec 256-bit encryption. Enhance malware detection and rapid threat containment
- IoT readiness: Provide up to 90W UPOE+ power and automate network provisioning, segmentation, and policy management to support IoT without interruption, while limiting where IoT devices go on the network
- Cloud readiness: Simplify, help secure, and transform your cloud environment from the network edge to where applications reside
- Foundational technology: High density and high availability with patching, graceful insertion and removal (GIR), NSF/SSO, and redundant, platinum-rated power supplies and fans
Catalyst 9400 10-slot
Catalyst 9400 7-slot
Catalyst 9400 4-slot
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.