ClearComm Technologies CCCRF-34 B Band Receive Filter provides rejection outside the uplink frequency band in a small, cost-effective package, and improves network performance in environments with a highly congested RF spectrum. Additionally, the CCRF-34 will attenuate unwanted RF interference and remove spurious Transmit from the down link when interfering with other systems.
- 850 B Band Receive Filter
- Covers 824 to 846.5 MHz
- Low Loss Design
- High Transmit Band Rejection
- Weatherization: Per IP-65 (Indoor Use)
- Connectors: 7/16 DIN Female; Optional: 4.3/10.0, Type ‘N’
- 10″ x 4.5″ x 3.5″ Excluding connectors