ClearComm Technologies CCTF-206 AWS A/B Band Transmit Filter provides out-of-band rejection with low loss in a small, cost-effective package, and improves network performance in environments with a highly congested RF spectrum. Network performance is optimized by removing unwanted interference from the system. A strong Interfering signal can raise the noise floor in the Rx band by desensitizing the receiver. The CCTF-206 Transmit Filter will also attenuate unwanted RF interference and remove TX spurious from the down link when interfering with other systems.
- AWS A/B Band Transmit Filter
- Passband: 2110 – 2130 MHz
- Use for Spectrum Clearing
- Close-In Interference Rejection
- Weatherization: Per IP-65 (Indoor Use)
- Connectors: 7/16 DIN, Type ‘N’ Female, Optional, SMA
- 3.9″ x 2.45″ x 2.0″ Excluding connectors