The Dell EMC PowerEdge R6415 Rack Server features an efficient single socket design for high performance data center computing. Its specially tuned for virtualization and scale-out software-defined storage.
Optimize dense deployments with no compromise performance
The PowerEdge R6415 balances resources to support demanding workloads. With the enterprise class AMD EPYC™
processor, the R6415 single processor server tightly matches workload needs without adding underutilized resources.
Automate PowerEdge server life cycle management tasks with OpenManage
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers peak efficiency for PowerEdge servers through intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R6415 is simply and easily managed, freeing up more time for your high profile projects.
Rely on PowerEdge with built-in security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into the complete server life cycle. The R6415 leverages new security features built-into every new PowerEdge server strengthening protection so you can reliably and securely deliver accurate data to your customers no matter where they are. By considering each aspect of system security, from design to retirement, Dell EMC ensures trust and delivers a worry-free, secure infrastructure without compromise.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
Additional PowerEdge R6415 Rack Server features and benefits:
(Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications and additional information.)
- Workload: Virtualization and scale-out SDS
- Memory: 16 (1TB)
- 1 AMD EPYC processor
- Rich storage performance with up to 10 NVMe drives
- Cut bottlenecks with up to 2 terabytes of memory and 128 PCIe lanes
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC9 Restful API with Redfish conformance
- Operate you workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase