The Dell EMC PowerEdge R6525 Rack Server is a dual-socket 1U server that delivers performance and innovation to handle workloads like HPC, VDI and virtualization.
Ideal for a dense virtualization environment
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R6525 is a highly configurable, dual-socket 1U rack server that delivers outstanding balanced performance and innovation for dense compute environments. It’s ideal for traditional and emerging workloads and applications like high performance computing (HPC), dense VDI, and virtualization.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
Ideal for High Performance Dense-Computing Environments
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R6525 Rack Server is a highly-configurable, dual-socket 1U rack server that delivers outstanding balanced performance and innovations for dense compute environments to address traditional and emerging workloads and applications.
Fortify your data center with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV)
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase
Additional PowerEdge R6525 Rack Server features and benefits:
(Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications and additional information.)
- Workload: HPC, dense VDI and virtualization
- Memory: 32 (8TB)
- One or Two 2nd Generation AMD EPYC™ processors per node
- 64 processing cores and faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen 4
- Up to 3200MT/s memory speed to reduce latency