The Dell EMC PowerEdge R7425 Rack Server delivers outstanding TCO for data analytics, HPC and scale up software defined deployments. Easily add extreme memory capacity for low latency, data intensive workloads.
Scale-up performance for extreme computing
The PowerEdge R7425 platform delivers outstanding TCO for data analytics, hybrid cloud and scale up software-defined deployments. Easily add extreme memory and storage capacity for low latency, data intensive workloads. With up to 64 cores, 128 PCIe lanes, and up to 32 DIMMs, the R7425 provides the balance of compute to I/O that gives you the freedom to take on challenging data intensive projects.
Outstanding configuration flexibility
The Dell PowerEdge R7425 rack server enables fast workload performance for cutting-edge application efficiency. With up to two enterprise-class AMD EPYC™ processors, the R7425 offers you an adaptable architecture for diverse workloads and environments.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware vSphere, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
Rely on PowerEdge with built-in security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into the complete server life cycle. The R7425 leverages new security features built-into every new PowerEdge server strengthening protection so you can reliably and securely deliver accurate data to your customers no matter where they are. By considering each aspect of system security, from design to retirement, Dell EMC ensures trust and delivers a worry-free, secure infrastructure without compromise.
Additional PowerEdge R7425 Rack Server features and benefits:
(Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications and additional information.)
- Workload: HPC, memory bound and SDS deployments
- Memory: 32 (2TB)
- Two AMD EPYC processors
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maximized memory and IO flexibility with up to 32 DDR4 DIMMs and 128 lanes of PCIe
- Rich storage performance with up to 24 NVMe drives
- Up to 4 terabytes memory capacity for data base analytics
- Increased VDI instances with up to 64 cores
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC9 Restful API with Redfish conformance
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet