Fluke Networks TS25D Harris Telephone Test Set with Angled Bed-Of-Nails (25501109) is a feature-rich test set that’s a necessity for a variety of installs. The TS25D Test Set features data lockout and lockout override, making you completely safe in talk or monitor mode. The DSL/POTS filtering technology allows you to safely draw dial tone without downing DSL.
A built-in analog tone generator simplifies wire identification with a probe. An amplified speaker makes monitoring the line hands-free, so you can keep working. The talk battery function provides voltage to carry voice conversation on non-powered pairs.
All in a compact unit with an oversized robust liquid crystal display (LCD) that makes the intuitive, common sense menus easy-to-read and use. Additional features include:
- Caller ID and call-waiting Caller ID
- Data lockout and lockout override
- Amplified speakers for hands-free monitoring
- Tone generator for wire identification
- Talk battery to power voice conversation on dry (non-powered) lines
- Angled Bed-Of-Nails (ABN) and large, easy-to-read oversized liquid crystal display
- Includes standard headset & pouch