Juniper Networks QFX10002-60C 100GbE switch features 60 QSFP28 ports, 60 QSFP+ 40GbE ports, or 192 QSFP+ 10GbE ports with four redundant 1600 W AC/DC power supplies and three fan trays.
The QFX10000 line of high-performance fixed core and spine switches delivers industry-leading scalability, density, and flexibility, helping cloud and data center operators build automated data center networks that provide superior long-term investment protection. Designed for a diverse set of deployment options, the QFX10000 switches allow data center operators to build cloud networks that best suit their deployment needs and easily evolve as requirements change over time.
Juniper Networks® QFX10002 fixed configuration switches offer 100GbE, 40GbE, and 10GbE options in a 2 U form factor. All switches support quad small form-factor pluggable plus transceiver (QSFP+) and QSFP28 ports for 40GbE and 100GbE speeds, respectively. With support for 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE in a single platform, the QFX10002 switches provide the foundation for today’s data center, delivering long-term investment protection for current and emerging requirements.
The QFX10000 Series includes the following capabilities. Please refer to the Data Sheet for model-specific specifications and additional information.
- Up to 60 100GbE ports and 72 40GbE ports in a 2 U form factor
- Up to 6 Tbps Layer 2 and Layer 3 performance
- Unparalleled investment protection with support for 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE in the same platform
- Highest logical L2/L3 scale—up to 1 million media access control (MAC) addresses, 2 million host routes, and 2 million forwarding information base forwarding tables
- Unparalleled congestion management with deep buffers using Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) memory (100 ms per port)
- On-chip memory per PFE for MAC and ACL
- No head-of-line blocking with Virtual Output Queue (VOQ)-based architecture
- Flexible network architectures including L3 fabric and Juniper’s MC-LAG for L2 and L3 networks (EVPN/VXLAN; Junos Fusion)
- Juniper virtualized open network operating system framework for programmability through APIs
- Rich MPLS feature capability (L2CKT, L3VPN, 6VPE, MPLS-TE/FRR)
- Advanced multicast capabilities (NG-MVPN, MoFRR)
- Industry-leading EVPN/VXLAN data center fabric capabilities
- Advanced DCI capabilities (with features such as EVPN/MPLS, P2MP-TE, MLDP)
- Advanced visibility with streaming Telemetry support
- Rich automation capabilities with Python, Chef Puppet, and zero touch provisioning (ZTP)