Key Features & Specifications
Ensure competitiveness of your wireless network indoors to optimize customer satisfaction and minimize churn
Efficient in-building benchmarking and coverage measurement of wireless networks
- Indoor map with markers and geodetic coordinates
- Tablet for centralized control of up to seven devices, including a portable scanner
- Centralized control of multiple test terminals via Bluetooth connection
- Measurement data from devices in backpack displayed in graphs on the master control tablet
- Supports Network Performance Score (NPS), a single metric for assessing network QoE based on existing KPIs as defined by ETSI and ITU-T
Wide application testing
- Ability to compare how actual services like YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Viber, BiP, mScore, Twitter, Dropbox and Instagram work from an end-user perspective
- Ability to test any application for a limited set of parameters using automated scripts
Supporting latest technologies
- Support for the latest commercial smartphones and tablets, including OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, and Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
- Support for 5G NR scanner measurements using PCTEL IBflex and PCTEL HBflex scanner devices
- Support for POLQA and PESQ voice quality testing
- Support for PEVQ-S video quality testing
- Support for Voice over WiFi (VoWiFi), Video over WiFi (ViWiFi), and Video over LTE (ViLTE) testing
- Map navigation based on Google Maps
- Support for PCTEL IBflex scanner, and PCTEL HBflex scanner
- Support for Qualcomm and Samsung chipsets
Nemo Walker Air for indoor benchmarking of wireless networks
Nemo Walker Air provides you with the best real-time measurement and benchmarking. Nemo Walker Air’s extensive application testing features offer full application-level metrics on voice calls, voice quality, FTP/HTTP data transfers, IPerf, IPerf 3, HTML browsing, YouTube streaming, Dropbox testing, Facebook testing, LinkedIn testing, Twitter testing, Instagram testing, email testing, WhatsApp testing, Viber testing, BiP testing, mScore testing, SMS & MMS messaging, and ping.
Versatile Indoor Benchmarking – for all wireless technologies
An optional, customized backpack offers a compact carrying solution for the whole system. The backpack has specially made slots for six devices. It is also lightweight, weighing just 3,6kg when fully loaded with a complete set of Nemo Walker Air equipment. Nemo Walker Air backpack includes high-quality USB batteries, and can be used as a standalone system without an external power source.
Nemo Walker Air indoor benchmarking tool offers real-time display of key RF and application-level metrics, such as Voice Quality Mean Opinion Score (VQ MOS) score.
Remote control and management
Nemo Cloud enables remote control and management of Nemo Walker Air units used in field measurement campaigns. This provides real-time control and monitoring of measurement product fleets as well as improved responsiveness of measurement projects in the field. The centralized product and fleet control together with online inventory management give customers the tools to get more out of their measurement resources and product portfolio.
Keysight NTD10000A Nemo Walker Air backpack Walker Air Mechanics (USB micro C)