The netAlly EXG-200 EtherScope nXG Network Expert is an Android-based, multi-technology handheld network tester that verifies, discovers and troubleshoots Wi-Fi and Ethernet network infrastructures.
- Test, verify, and troubleshoot NBASE-T, 10G and Wi-Fi 5/6 networks with advanced Android-based apps and purpose-built test hardware
- Verify up to 10G Ethernet link performance for critical servers, uplinks and key end devices, and validate Wi-Fi network performance
- Empowers technicians to assess and document complex network deployments with multiple VLANs and Wi-Fi SSIDs
- Seamlessly consolidate and manage field test data, and integrate with network management systems via complimentary Link-Live Cloud Service
- Includes: (1) EXG-200 mainframe with Li-ION battery, G3-PWRADAPTER, SFP+MR-10G850, Inline RJ-45 coupler, WireView wire mapper #1, Quick Start Guide, and small softcase
Get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and Wi-Fi and Ethernet access documentation
Deploying and maintaining Wi-Fi and wired network infrastructure without the right tools can be daunting… and costly. The EtherScope nXG Portable Network Expert is a multi-technology, all-in-one handheld network that enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi and Ethernet access networks. With its simple operation, yet in-depth visibility, and the ability to remotely access and control EtherScope nXG, you can fully enable and collaborate with “local hands” of field technicians at remote sites to expedite problem solving.
All-in-one to address new technology upgrades
The EtherScope nXG has two sets of native Wi-Fi network interfaces: a 4×4 adapter that scan and test Wi-Fi networks, and a 1×1 adapter for remote control connection and testing. Both interfaces support 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and can show analysis of utilization and status of Wi-Fi channels, SSIDs, BSSIDs, access points, client devices, and interferers. The EtherScope nXG provides visibility of Wi-Fi 6 devices.
Built-in Bluetooth v5/BLE and USB interfaces
The EtherScope EXG-200 nXG has two Ethernet ports. The main test RJ-45 port supports Multi-Gig networks from 10/100/1000Mbps to 2.5/5/10G to verify link speed and duplex advertised and connected. It can request and verify PoE power under load from up to 90W PSE’s. Alternatively, it can interface to fiber networks via single/multi-mode SFP+ to test 1/10Gbps fiber-based Ethernet. The second RJ-45 management port connects to 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet for remote control, and conducts network scanning and tests where needed. It is also the port for cable testing.