The netAlly AirCheck-G2-KIT w/ external antenna, auto-charger and holster features one-button AutoTest that quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the Wi-Fi environment and identifies common problems.
Additional Aircheck-G2-Kit features/benefits include:
- Test the most common Wi-Fi standards (including 802.11ax) with a rugged, handheld, purpose-built wireless tester
- See all networks and devices in your location immediately upon power up
- View test results, including network availability, connectivity, utilization, throughput, security settings, possible rogues, and interferers
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with result upload and management via Link-Live Cloud Service
- Access Point Discovery: quickly view all the APs present in the environment and see critical parameters for each one, including signal level, signal/noise ratio, security type, and channel. Find common issues, such as incorrect security type, poor signal coverage, or incorrect channel
- Network Discovery: quickly view all the networks present in the environment and see critical parameters for each one, including signal level, signal/noise ratio, security type, and number of access points
- Network Connections Test: verify network availability and access to critical services by connecting to a network (SSID) or AP with a single touch on the Connect button
- Wired Ethernet Tests: validates that APs have a working back haul connection to the network
- Includes: small soft carrying case, AC charger, USB cable, Quick Start Guide, external directional antenna, holster, and automobile power charger
Wireless Testers Íntuitive User Interface
The AirCheck G2-Kit Wireless Tester’s intuitive user interface provides actionable intelligence, simplifying wireless troubleshooting and validation. AirCheck G2 provides network professionals and technicians of any skill level with complete and accurate information to resolve connectivity and performance problems quickly, speed up closure of trouble tickets, and ensure your Wi-Fi network meets end-users’ needs.