This GPS timing reference antenna features a low noise, high gain internal amplifier and multi-stage filtering to address the attenuation issues of congested cell-site applications and longer cable runs. Its integrated, on-board lightning protection alleviates the need for downstream, in-line surge suppressors.
- Powerful attenuation mitigation – Via low noise, high gain 40dB amplifier
- Superior filtering – Quadrifiliar helix design with multi-stage filtering provides effective out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance
- Protection from the elements – Unique radome shape prevents water, ice and bird perching issues
- Rugged – materials comply with provisions stipulated by EU directives RoHS 2002/95/EC
- Ends need for downstream, in-line surge suppressors – through Integrated, on-board lightning protection
- Congested cell sites
- Environments requiring ESD, reverse polarity protection and transit voltage