VIAVI SmartOTDR 1310/1550 Handheld Fiber Tester is an easy-to-use device for techs at any level, with robust wireless connectivity options that increase productivity anywhere. It integrates all the essential fiber test requirements into a single device with OTDR measurement, fiber end face analysis, optical loss testing and visual fault locator.
The VIAVI SmartOTDR quickly resolves field issues in real time, and optional SmartAccess Anywhere (SAA) can open a tunnel in the cloud so a technician can remotely access and operate the instrument. Compatible with a wide range of cloud servers (WebDAV service providers), the SmartOTDR can also instantly share measurement reports using onboard FastReport .pdf report generation.
- Combines all essential fiber tests in one handheld with visual fault locator (VFL), optical power meter (OPM), and P5000i microscope options
- Simplifies OTDR analysis with Smart Link Mapper (SLM) result view
- Upgrades easily in the field
- Automates testing with objective, pass/fail results
- Enhances productivity anywhere with powerful network connectivity options)
- 5-inch, 800 x 480 capacitive color touch screen
- Up to 256,000 data points
- Central wavelength: 1310/1550 nm ±20 nm
- 40 dB RMS dynamic range
- Integrated CW light source
- Automated fiber inspection and macrobend detection with pass/fail analysis software
- USB, Bluetooth®/WiFi options