Westell A90-GMT10-WM GMT Fuse and Alarm Panel
Single Bus, 10P GMT Fuse Panel
The Westell A90-GMT10-WM Fuse and Alarm Panel is a single 100 amp bus with ten 15 amp GMT positions that can be wall- or rack/rail-mounted that offers full front access.
The A90-GMT10-WM offers some of the industry’s highest GMT amperages available in a wall or rack-mount, compact and very cost competitive package. With 15 Amp fuses in a single 100A bus, it is a perfect fit for fused DC power distribution for applications with limited space. The product comes standard with a wide operating voltage (±10 to ±58VDC, polarity insensitive), has flexible mounting options, and exceeds the requirements of both legacy and Next Generation networks.
- Wall mount and rack mount design
- 15 Amps output current per position
- One bus per panel, with 10 GMT style fuses (15 Amps per GMT position with a bus maximum of 100 Amps)
- Full front access (inputs/outputs/alarms/fuses)
- Form C relay contacts are provided to extend alarms
- Dual ground posts that accept a dual-hole ground lug on 5/8” centers
- Universal voltage range (±10 to ±58VDC) offering network flexibility
- Screw-down lugs on both the inputs (two ¼” studs) and outputs (screw terminals), increasing reliability
- Front panel status LED
- NEBS Level 3 and UL 60950-1
- Order fuses separately
Please refer to Data Sheet for additional specifications.