The Alpha FXM 2000 Rugged UPS Module is designed to operate in extreme environments; providing maximum flexibility while ensuring critical loads remain protected and running during power outages and other power disturbances.
Edge Compact UPS Power Distribution Unit — Where Clean Backup Power is Needed
Designed to perform in the most extreme demanding environments, Alpha FXM 2000 UPS Module ensures equipment in security, communications, traffic, industrial environments, and many other critical applications remain safe and protected from power disturbances. Thanks to its powerful programmable battery charger, the FXM 2000 is capable of providing the runtime you need.
- 2000W/VA UPS module designed to operate in extreme environments and provide maximum flexibility while ensuring critical loads remain protected and running during power outages and other power disturbances
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- Independently programmable control and report dry contacts allow monitoring and controlling of key functions
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging or undercharging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
- Local and remote monitoring and control via RS232 port and Ethernet SNMP interface
- UPS panels can be rotated, improving usability and viewing convenience
Alpha FXM Outdoor UPS Solutions: FXM 350 (350W/VA) | FXM 650 (650W/VA) | FXM 1100 (1,100W/VA) | FXM 2000 (2,000W/VA)