The Alpha FXM 650 Rugged UPS Module is designed to operate in extreme environments; providing maximum flexibility while ensuring critical loads remain protected and running during power outages and other power disturbances.
Edge Compact UPS Power Distribution Unit — Where Clean Backup Power is Needed
Designed to perform in the most extreme demanding environments, Alpha FXM 650 UPS Module ensures equipment in security, communications, traffic, industrial environments, and many other critical applications remain safe and protected from power disturbances. Thanks to its powerful programmable battery charger, the FXM 650 is capable of providing the runtime you need.
Featuring an automatic voltage regulation (AVR), the FXM 650 UPS provides power stability in varied power conditions without using batteries as well as the ability to switch to emergency backup power while maintaining critical loads. The factory installed SNMP card allows remote programming, monitoring and automatic e-mail notification via a web browser.
- 650W/VA; 120Vac and 230Vac models available
- Unsurpassed flexibility with dual 120Vac and 24Vac outputs
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- Local and remote monitoring and control via USB port and Ethernet SNMP interface
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
- Independently programmable control and report dry contacts allow monitoring and controlling of key functions